If you have a foundation problem screw piers / screw piling could be the quick cost-effective solution.
CIVIL APPLICATIONS FOR SCREW PIERS /SCREW PILING
- Landslip stabilisation – preventative work on roads threatened by landslip
- Pipeline support through creeks and river
- Pylons/ phone towers/ lighting towers/ power poles
COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS FOR SCREW PIERS /SCREW PILING
- Shopping centres, schools, airport buildings, surf clubs, factories
- Tension piles for uplift in basements below the water table
- Swimming pools
- Shade structures (e.g. for bowling club greens)
- Temporary buildings and relocatable buildings(piles are removable)
- Boardwalks, jetties and structures over water
RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS FOR SCREW PIERS / SCREW PILING
- Houses and apartments
- Swimming pool
- Underpinning– e.g. basements (segmented piers/piles can be installed in limited headroom)
The list above is just a few of the applications for screw pier foundations. If you are not familiar with screw piers (also know as helical piles) we have listed a number of installation videos posted on YouTube. You will quickly see how easily and quickly they are installed, ready for further construction work immediately after they have been drilled into place.
Fundamentally, any building or structure which requires long lasting foundations you should consider screw piers. It’s back to the future with an old technology wit new innovations and installation which is proving to be a sustainable environmentally friendly solution. It can also significantly reduce the cost of building. Find out more today.